Download Minutes : Download File
VILLAGE OF TIVOLI BOARD OF TRUSTEES
REGULAR BOARD MEETING MINUTES
February 16, 2022
A meeting of the Village Board of Trustees was held on February 16, 2022 at the Historic Watts DePeyster Hall, Tivoli, NY. Deputy Mayor Majer opened the regular meeting at 7:06 PM.
Present: Deputy Mayor Majer, Trustee Ezrati, Trustee Baldino, Trustee Mangieri
Absent: Mayor Griffith
Others Present: April and Avery Marsh
The Deputy Mayor asked all present at the meeting to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.
The Clerk’s report included:
- 543 Trash tags sold
- Two payrolls were processed by Village Treasurer, Bonnie Day
- Deputy Clerk Tyler continues to support the Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals at their meetings
- The Clerk’s Office will be Closed on Monday, February 21, 2022 in observance of President’s Day
- Village Elections will take place at the Tivoli Firehouse on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 from 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday, March 4, 2022 is the last day to register with the Dutchess County Board of Elections to be eligible to vote in the village election.
- The last day to receive absentee ballots applications to be mailed is Tuesday,
- March 8, 2022, so we can get the absentee ballot in the mail on Wednesday,
March 9, 2022. Monday, March 14 is the last day to submit personal applications for absentee ballots. Once the application is received, the absentee ballot will be provided to the applicant or their agent named in the application.
On a motion by Trustee Baldino, seconded by Trustee Ezrati, the January 19 Regular Meeting Minutes and the February 9 Workshop Minutes were approved, all in favor.
On a motion by Trustee Ezrati, and seconded by Trustee Mangieri, the Treasurer’s Report for Abstract #9 totaling $47,083.19 was approved. Trustee Ezrati moved that the bills be paid for the abstract as presented, Trustee Baldino seconded the motion, all in favor.
Trustee Ezrati read the Zoning Report provided by Gary Beck of Z3 Consultants. Much going on, and Gary and his colleagues has been very busy.
Trustee Ezrati provided some information on the LOSAP program, as well as the investment portfolio. Fire personnel receive the accumulated assets when they turn 65.
Court Report: Trustee Baldino read the contents of the report which was provided by Court Clerk McGarry; $100.00 was remitted to the Office of the State Comptroller.
Nothing to Report
Deputy Mayor Majer
Deputy Mayor Majer mentioned checking out the Tivoli Free Library and their upcoming Olympic activities for children, along with the play groups. Hooks and Needles has been meeting virtually. There are many clubs to get involved in.
Historic Red Hook has an author talk coming up.
Many folks have been in Tivoli Bays walking their dogs; take advantage of this window of time when ticks are not around, and poison ivy. Enjoy the winter, but be safe.
The 150th birthday party for Tivoli is coming up; more details to come.
The new ice rink has been a wonderful addition to the park area, and it is in a better spot being under the pavilion.
No Report – Absent
On a motion by Trustee Ezrati and seconded by Trustee Mangieri, the meeting was adjourned at 7:21 PM, all in favor.
Robin L. Bruno/Village Clerk